HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

June 22, 2011

Burlap and Lace Chair Redo....

I reupholstered this antique chair for the
March 12 Le'Pre'miere.
I knew I wasn't happy with it....
it just didn't look complete.
I simply ran out of time.

I'm happy to report I trusted my OWN judgment this time around,
and
Added all the elements I thought it needed.

A sweet double burlap ruffle
with an added row of lace as well.

 And a little more distressing of the wood frame.
 I've got to say this time around, I do believe I like it.
Of course, will be reoffered at the upcoming June 25th Le' Pre'miere......
We're counting down to Saturday....


Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.
and
If you visit and choose to follow,
Please know I always follow back.

(If you put me on your blogroll, just let me know and I'll add you to mine :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jana:) LOVE your chair with the ruffles!!!! That is just what it needed. You did such a great job. I blogged about redoing white chairs with burlap too:) Mine just may need ruffles;)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better-love it!
    Best of luck at the sale...wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look beautiful Jana, I love it!

    Good luck with your sale.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly did do a fantastic job on it!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...