HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 12, 2011

Designer Roadkill

I've added some color to the Shoppe......
and it's not pink.....imagine that!
I'm certain people would question what's up with me,
But, I 'm just lovin' this blue lately.

This antique chest of drawers came to me in pieces.
My sweet man put it back together and
Once it had a coat of my newest favorite color,

It definitely had a new life.
Just a little TLC and vision is all it took.
Don't throw that old stuff away....
and if you do,
Please let me know where to pick it up :)
I just love designer roadkill.

I'm linking to Feature Furniture Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground

Thanks for stopping by today,
You know I love it when you come.


5 comments:

  1. I love that chest and I love that color. If I lived closer, it would be in my home right now and I would be showing it on my blog;)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Designer Roadkill!" Love it. Love the piece and the color.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Designer Roadkill! You've coined a new phrase! And created a beautiful piece! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning job!....you got me at Roadkill!..hahah...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chest is wonderful, Jana! I'm sure you have made it very happy with it's new life!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday! I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...