HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

October 26, 2011

Silk Ribbon and Vintage Wicker


It was just a sad vintage wicker hanging lamp,
probably once used over a kitchen table in the 60's or 70's.

It found it's way to me with a box of other more desirable items.
Sometimes you have to take it all to get the things you really want.

I repainted it and hung it in the Shoppe,
for no other reason than I just didn't have the heart to trash it.

I finally had some time to weave it with pastel silk ribbons,
trying to dress it up a bit... 

Adding some bows along the way for a little extra dimension....


And now it's a cute addition with a little more style....
Perfect for a little girl's room.

Thanks for stopping by today...
You know I love it when you come.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks lovely specially with the ribbons I remember these in fact there is one up in Mom's attic...ty with love Janice..have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...