HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

May 5, 2009

My Oh My.....Somebody Stop me........


Ask my daughter.....I do this EVERY time......I think I am so on top of things for the Trade Days Flea Market, then the week of arrives and I start skitzing. I thought I had everything planned to the "T", and now I feel like there is so much I haven't done. I also tell my daughter after each and every sale that I will not ever do one again. Of course, we are on our fifth sale now, so it must be like childbirth in that you just "forget the pain". STILL, this "childbirth" is not over yet and I am definitely feeling it. There are so many great dealers coming this time around that I am certain it will be the best one yet. I thank each and every one of you that sets up (as I KNOW how hard that is) and for being part of this crazy thing I call "my life". Come and shop on Saturday, but you are gonna have to beat me to it......I like this sale too!


xxoo jana

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!! I have not got as much stuff together as I had hoped but... I am excited. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working like a beaver trying to finish up everything. I'm like Charlene, I can't wait. And I'm praying for sunshine all day Saturday. See ya Friday!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to 2 antique show this weekend and I was so thrilled with the talent and wonderful treasures to be found...I live for those days..and yes setting up is hard..but oh my what joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get there? I am terrible with directions. I am coming from Hwy 377...LOve Tiina..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...