HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

May 29, 2009

She Sells Sea Shells Down by the Seashore......










Well, not actually by the Seashore....just a little local antique shop in Arlington. These beautiful shells had been displayed in a large bowl for months and I just enjoyed seeing them everyday. Over the weeks I noticed the pile getting smaller and smaller.....imagine someone just "taking" something. Now, don't they call that "stealing".....Yeppers, I think they do. Anyway, on a more positive note......I simply decided to create a coastal inspired shell mirror with the remainder. I still get to look at them daily, and if anyone wants more, Well, they're just going to have to pony up with some CASH........and they get to take them ALL.........:)

1 comment:

  1. I CAN NOT BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD STEAL YOUR SHELLS! They deserve crabs don't ya think! Shame on me! :) Giggle Giggle! Well, maybe not shame on me but, SHAME on them for sure. Love the mirror. That'll teach em girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...