HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

August 21, 2009

Don't Be A'Scared...It's Still ME.......

Guess you can tell by now that I got a "wild hair" yesterday and just needed a "richer" look for the fall and holiday season. Quite a contrast, but one that my "Art Class Blog" (http://collectedtreasuresshoppe.blogspot.com) has had from the beginning. It was just something that was going to take a little time to switch over so I kept postponing the project. It is a good start to what I want now that I know more about this "blogging stuff", Don't be a'scared.....it's still me :) If you live in the area, take a look at the classes and come join us. You can now sign up online and pay your deposit as well.....we would LOVE to have you....come on.....you know you want to!
xo jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...