HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

August 21, 2009

Happy Friday....#3 Sweater Completed..on to #4




The third sweater is complete and the fourth has been started.....it is going to be a longer one which I haven't done yet......so I'm anxious to see the end result. Rather than use vintage place mats for this one, I am using the altered couture method starting with an older sweater......you would think they would be easier to make, but are quite difficult sometimes......It's raining here in Texas today and with the cold AC running and the overcast skies you can pretend it is fall outside........happy Friday everyone....thank you for stopping by.



















3 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving your new creations as well as this rainy weather. Just back from the Lake & feel like I have not seen or spoken to anyone. Between the house, the funeral, the lake... where has my August gone? Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this NO: three jacket. The back is so pretty. Can't wait to see the long one finished.
    See ya soon!
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is THIS??? I'm in love with this sweater sweetie!!! Thank you so much for visiting me ~ and congratulations on the sweet babe's birth, I'm sure she must be beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful week ~ xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...