HomeAbout MeAround the ShopEvents and ShowsTutorials and Recipes

April 8, 2010

~~~~~Lacey Tote for a Girlie Girl~~~~~

I love putting all my old laces to good use and make purses.
This, however, is a larger tote and the first of this size I have completed.
It is fully lined and has compartments for individual storage of smaller items.
One of many to be in the Heart & Soul Altered Couture line which are featured here....
I am just adding to the blog, but will showcase all of my creations as time permits.
I hope you will check it out when you get a chance.



Thank you for stopping by....
I love it when you come!








5 comments:

  1. Your couture line is just beautiful, Jana! You are certainly putting that new designated sewing area in your shoppe to wonderful use! Can't wait to see more creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful way to use vintage lace! this bag is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jana....I am swooning over this! You are so talented. I love it!

    Love,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana, I love how you made the larger tote with lace. This one is stunning! I really like this couture line of yours is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana amor, I love this beautiful bag, love it, love it! but with me, I would need it in rich dark fabrics because I am famous for getting even my pretty bags dirty :) But I love a fru fru bag :) Have a beautiful weekend! Besos, Rose

    ps...lol I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about our pudge's lil skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean alot to me......thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...